The Institute for Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy
4th International Symposium on Immunotherapy
will be held at The Royal Society in London on the 24th – 25th May 2019.
Registration is now open for this event.
The last meeting in 2017 has been summarised in Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy.
Since the ICVI’s last meeting in 2017 the impact of immunotherapy has been dramatic and extensive involving many new tumour types. This meeting will discuss issues including the many specific agents such as IDO inhibitors, Cannabinoid derived drugs, immune immodulators and CAR-T cell immunotherapy.
Experts at our previous meeting agreed that all immunotherapies could benefit from combinations. Five speakers showed enhanced responses to vaccines with the addition of low dose cyclophosphamide even though the doses and regimens were different. We will build on this during the 2019 symposium.
Key themes of the 2019 symposium will be:
- How Check point inhibitors can be enhanced using Immune modulators and other key agents including low dose therapies.
- The effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy on immune regulation.
- Optimal combinations involving sequencing of different modalities.
- The role of the Cannabinoids such as CBD, CBG etc in the enhancement of anti cancer activity.
- CAR – T cell immunotherapy, from T cells to ultimate adoptive immunotherapy
We are delighted to announce that the following speakers will be talking at our event:
Professor Paul Sondel
Professor Raj Chopra
Professor Roger Pertwee
Professor Michael R Shurin
Professor Carl June
Further speakers will be announced in the near future
ICVI Symposium Rates 2019
|1 day – early bird||2 days – early bird||1 day – standard rate||2 days – standard rate|
Early Bird rates end 6th March 2019
Abstract Deadline 8th Feb
Abstracts will be confirmed by 22nd Feb
Register for your place now and obtain the early bird discount currently being offered.
Abstracts are currently being accepted for the event. Please click on the ‘submit abstract‘ link above.