The Institute for Cancer Vaccines and Immunotherapy (ICVI) – previously known as the Cancer Vaccine Institute – is pleased to announce that we will be holding our Third International Symposium on Immunotherapy in May 2017.
If you are a researcher, academic or clinician working in immunotherapy, immunology or oncology, don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear the world’s leading immunotherapy experts share their latest scientific findings at this event.
This conference is intended for academics and clinicians. If you are a lay person who is interested in this field please visit the charity’s main website www.icvi.org.uk to sign up for a lay persons’ report on the event.
Taking place at The Royal Society, London, 12-13 May 2017, the Symposium offers an unparalleled opportunity to come together and explore the opportunities and challenges that exist today in immunotherapy.
To submit an abstract please visit the Abstract Submission page of this website. Please note the deadline for submission is 8th February 2017.
This event follows the success of our previous two symposia held in October 2013 and May 2015.
Key themes of the symposium will be:
- How chemotherapy alters the immunogenicity of tumour cells
- The effects of chemotherapy on immune regulation
- How chemotherapy can be combined to best effect with vaccines or other immunotherapy
- Clinical studies exploring the combinations of chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- Clinical studies exploring the combinations of different immunotherapy drugs